I need 3D Designer

Physics APIs, Physics file formats, Maya, Max, XSI, Cinema 4D, Lightwave, Blender, thinkingParticles™ and other simulation tools, exporters and importers
super.mido

I need 3D Designer

Post by super.mido »

Hi all...
I'm student studying computer science...I have a game programming project, I'm using VC++, Directx, & PhysX SDK.(I have alot of problems with PhysX :( )

The game is about a flight run away very fast from another flights try to catch mine.(I will tell u -the designer- the details later)

So, I need a 3d designer help me in this project, Using Maya or 3D Max coz there r a plugin form PhysX for the both Maya & 3D Max.(For exporting the models, map(The environment i will play with in),..etc)

I wanna the designer exports the models & the map i wanna to an extension(File formate) that my game (PhysX SDK) can load it.(I am don't know how to use Maya or 3D Max), And if u can design a map for me, that's will be veryyyyyyyyy great.

The deadline for this project is 24 Jan 2007 :((((((((

Please, any one can help me, contact with me;
email: mido_pro000@yahoo.com
IM: mido_pro000@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot...
super.mido

Post by super.mido »

No one!!!
U will work with me in a team, we will make this game, I will put your name in the documentation as the designer -the cast- , U will do something real as a member in a team making a small game... get more experience...
I don't know what i should say more....