specific collision flags

Please don't post Bullet support questions here, use the above forums instead.
JohnBoyMan

specific collision flags

Post by JohnBoyMan »

Hello. I have a game in with a type of collision shape that i only want to collide with certain other objects. I have blocks and i have robots. They both have their own bodies. I don't want the blocks to collide with the other blocks, and i want the robots to bump into the blocks but i dont want the blocks to be moved by the robots. I was thinking about setting a custom collision flag for each blocks and robots. How would i make it so that in a collision between two objects one is effectef but not the other?thanks
Dr.Shepherd

Re: specific collision flags

Post by Dr.Shepherd »

JohnBoyMan wrote:Hello. I have a game in with a type of collision shape that i only want to collide with certain other objects. I have blocks and i have robots. They both have their own bodies. I don't want the blocks to collide with the other blocks, and i want the robots to bump into the blocks but i dont want the blocks to be moved by the robots. I was thinking about setting a custom collision flag for each blocks and robots. How would i make it so that in a collision between two objects one is effectef but not the other?thanks
collision masks, check the tutorials