From Physics Simulation Wiki
In-depth explanations of specific topics about the Bullet Physics SDK. Alert: those topics need to be reviewed, so if you are in doubt please check the user manual or the forums.
- Rigid Bodies are the basic building block of the physics world.
- Collision Shapes are plentiful in Bullet, here we help you choose the right one.
- MotionStates are a convenient callback facility to allow you to update your graphics when objects move.
- Stepping the World explains what the stepSimulation parameters are, how to tweak them, and the impact on Determinism.
- Simulation Tick Callbacks explains how to add a callback function for each simulation tick.
- Activation is how bullet optimizes it's simulation.
- Collision Filtering, how to enable and disable collisions between objects.
- Collision Callbacks and Triggers, how to be notified of a collision.
- Broadphase What it is and which to use.
- Determinism Making your engine do the same thing each time it is reset.
- btContactSolverInfo Advanced Constraint solver settings.
- Obsolete: Creating a COLLADA physics snapshot
- Using RayTest Basic raycasting
- Vehicles using btRaytestVehicle