House Demolition Physics Animation

Show what you made with Bullet Physics SDK: Games, Demos, Integrations with a graphics engine, modeler or any other application
AD-Edge

House Demolition Physics Animation

Post by AD-Edge »

Heres a physics animation I made in Blender 3D. Everyone liked it over at blenderartists.org so ill see what you all think of it here!

Explanation -
I started rendering a few animations of the blender physics demo house being destroyed in different ways when a friend of mine thought it would be good to enter it into a short film festival. So i did, and everyone liked it, so ill post it here to see what everyone thinks.

I realized it would have been better if id built my own house, but i never really took this seriously as a project until i was almost half way through. Otherwise i would have made it all originally my own (pure).

But i still wanted to post it, just for interest and to show one of my longer animations.

So enjoy!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2BiXvq1ZM0A

AD-Edge
Last edited by AD-Edge on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
btmorex

Post by btmorex »

Very nice.

BTW, your google video link is broken.
AD-Edge

Post by AD-Edge »

Should work now, glad you liked it!
YB_Info

Re: House Demolition Physics Animation

Post by YB_Info »

The Google Video link is broken.

Which aspect of Blender did you use to produce this? Was it the animation or the Game Engine?
AD-Edge

Re: House Demolition Physics Animation

Post by AD-Edge »

This is a pretty old topic, but im glad theres still interest!

The google video version is gone now, but instead ive put all my animaions on my youtube channel. You can view it there, at - http://www.youtube.com/ADEdge
I also updated the first post of this thread to link directly to the youtube video.

And to answer your question, i used the game engine to record the physics simulations. Thats why i posted it here, because the bullet engine made this animation possible.

AD-Edge