Sherlock Holmes

Show what you made with Bullet Physics SDK: Games, Demos, Integrations with a graphics engine, modeler or any other application
kate

Sherlock Holmes

Post by kate »

Hi all,

I've not been on the boards for a while, as I've been working on a different project, but thought I'd share with you what I've been using Bullet for, now it's gone public!

I work at Framestore, and spent several months last year developing a tool called "fBounce", which allows artists to run Bullet rigid body simulations through Maya. The tool has been used on a few productions now, but the only one released so far is Sherlock Holmes, which won the VES award for Outstanding Supporting Visual Effects in a Feature Motion Picture. There's an article on the fxguide website about the effects, which mentions fBounce twice!

So, thanks to everyone on here who helped me out when I got stuck - I reckon that award must be a little bit yours too ;)

Kate
shawn123

Re: Sherlock Holmes

Post by shawn123 »

hi kate,...
its very great informative link shared here useful one for many others who needs this kind of stuff,…
i appreciate this effort,..
thanks,..
brandonbrownes

Re: Sherlock Holmes

Post by brandonbrownes »

I really appreciate your work and your inspiration. You invent the really good thing which is more interesting for the game lovers.This tool really helpful for the gain of their interest for the gamer. And well congrats to you for the VES award for the outstanding supporting visual effects in a feature motion picture.