Linking order of soft body and bullet world importer

Ehsanizadi

Linking order of soft body and bullet world importer

Post by Ehsanizadi »

Hi,

I have a discrete dynamics world and I exported that in a "saveWorld.bullet" file. It includes hundreds of rigid bodies.

Then I want to import this world and add some soft bodies to the world to interact with the rigid bodies in the imported rigid bodies.

However, I cannot figure out how to make the order of the linkings when I compile my file.

I use the following order:

Code: Select all

@ g++ sourceCode.cp  -I  $(B3SOURCE) $(B3WORLDIMPORTER) $(B3SB) $(B3D) $(B3C) $(B3FILELOADER) $(B3LM) $(TFLAGS) -o $(OUTPUT)

and :
B3SOURCE=		~/Bullet/bullet3/src/
B3WORLDIMPORTER=   ~/Bullet/bullet3/bin/libBulletWorldImporter_gmake_x64_release.a
B3SB=			~/Bullet/bullet3/lib/libBulletSoftBody_gmake_x64_release.a
B3D=			        ~/Bullet/bullet3/bin/libBulletDynamics_gmake_x64_release.a ~/Bullet/bullet3/bin/libBullet3Dynamics_gmake_x64_release.a
B3C=			        ~/Bullet/bullet3/bin/libBulletCollision_gmake_x64_release.a ~/Bullet/bullet3/bin/libBullet3Collision_gmake_x64_release.a
B3LM=			~/Bullet/bullet3/bin/libLinearMath_gmake_x64_release.a
B3FILELOADER=	        ~/Bullet/bullet3/bin/libBulletFileLoader_gmake_x64_release.a

and I get the following error:

Code: Select all

/home/ehsan/Bullet/bullet3/lib/libBulletSoftBody_gmake_x64_release.a(btSoftBody.o):(.rodata._ZTV27btSoftClusterCollisionShape[_ZTV27btSoftClusterCollisionShape]+0xa0): undefined reference to `btConvexShape::project(btTransform const&, btVector3 const&, float&, float&) const'
/home/ehsan/Bullet/bullet3/lib/libBulletSoftBody_gmake_x64_release.a(btSoftBodyConcaveCollisionAlgorithm.o):(.rodata._ZTV15btTriangleShape[_ZTV15btTriangleShape]+0xa0): undefined reference to `btConvexShape::project(btTransform const&, btVector3 const&, float&, float&) const'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [bullet3_lab_fall] Error 1
Does anyone know what is missing? or the order is wrong?

Or maybe the imported world does not work with softbodies?? (I hope not)

I really appreciate your help.

Ehsan
Ehsanizadi

Re: Linking order of soft body and bullet world importer

Post by Ehsanizadi »

Now i figure out that for exporting and importing of softRigidDynamicsWorld s I get always the above error!

It is strange. In the bullet serialization wiki page, it is noted that serialization supports softbodies, but it seems doesn't.

Any hint?
Ehsanizadi

Re: Linking order of soft body and bullet world importer

Post by Ehsanizadi »

Sorry
It was my mistake!

there is no "lib" folder in bullet 3 any more.