Bullet 2.67 is available now from http://code.google.com/p/bullet/
- Add support for fast batch raycasting on SPU / BulletMultiThreaded
- Add support for 16 and 32-bit indexed triangle meshes in SPU / BulletMultiThreaded version.
- Improved COLLADA Physics export snapshot from any Bullet btDynamicsWorld. Saving the physics world into .dae (xml textfile) can be useful for debugging etc.
- Initial version for Character Control Demo
- Bugfixes in ConvexCast support against the world.
- Added btCapsuleShapeX/Z
- Added btTypedUserInfo, useful for serialization
- Added Stan Melax Convex Hull utility library in Extras/ConvexHull. This is useful to render non-polyhedral convex objects, and to simplify convex polyhedra.
The SVN repository is sychronized with the existing sourceforge repository.
Development is ongoing, and outstanding issues
will roll into upcoming releases.
Thanks for all feedback,