Ninja Flag

Show what you made with Bullet Physics SDK: Games, Demos, Integrations with a graphics engine, modeler or any other application
Nomar

Ninja Flag

Post by Nomar »

Hi all,

Finally, after several months of development, I think that I am ready to show you my game, called "Ninja Flag" and it is a Capture The Flag type game that uses Bullet Physics. The game has been developed during my Final Degree Project in Computer Science and I have in mind to continue developing the game, because there are several things that I could not implement due to the project deadline.

Main Features:

* You can change the character that you are controlling at any time
* NPCs have a human-like behaviour. They learn during the game and they can share information between them.
* During the game will appear special items that characters can equip to use.
* You can play Ninja Flag in 3D! You only need red-cyan glasses.

Future Features:

* Multiplayer mode has been tested on LAN and worked successfully, but it is still complicated for a non experienced user how to configure it, so i'll focus on a friendly GUI to configure the Multiplayer mode. There are still some little issues that must be fixed.

* Some issues on IA must be fixed, so NPCs sometimes get stuck between them or in walls.

* New teams will join to the current ninja teams! By the moment, there are only 2 teams to enroll on (like any classic CTF game), but I am planning to extend the number of teams to increase the tactical component of the game and make it more enjoyable.

* Characters will have a secondary weapon, the Shuriken, to attack from the distance.

* New equipable items are planned. By the moment, you only have 2 items (an explosive trap and a barbed trap), but I would like to add more items such as a trap of smoke that temporally blinds the enemies, a pair of boots that allows a character to go across enemy traps without activating them or an item to recover part of the lost life.

* A map editor to edit the existing game maps and create your own, and also a map generator that randomly generates a new game map.

* And many more!!!

Screenshots:

the main menu

the privileged view mode

the char view mode

ninja flag in 3d (red-cyan glasses required)

ninja flag in 3d (red-cyan glasses required)

Technology used:

* Rendering: Ogre3D (thanks to Thieum for the Stereo Vision Manager)

* Physics: Bullet Physics Library

* Audio: cAudio

* Network: eNet

* 3D Modelling and animation: Blender

Price:

Ninja Flag is under development and you can download the latest version for free from my website. It will have a Pay What You Want policy.

You can download the latest version from the game's website. Check it often for new updates!

http://www.ninjaflag.com
jacobSander

Re: Ninja Flag

Post by jacobSander »

Great graphics.
I'll try to play this one. It seems be a cool and fun to play game.
Thanks man.