NVIDIA is looking for talented and motivated engineers to work on core physics algorithms, tools and implementing PhysX technology in games. Work with some of the most talented cutting-edge game developers around the world on enabling and deploying PhysX content. Interact closely with the architecture, tools and drivers teams at NVIDIA in ensuring the best possible experience with physics on current generation hardware, and on determining trends and features for next generation architectures. Develop new physics effects, algorithms and tools, create technical demos, write whitepapers and present your work at conferences.
- Strong knowledge of game physics algorithms and effects
- Strong knowledge of C++ programming techniques and mathematics.
- Experience with PhysX SDK and technologies a strong plus.
- Understanding of GPU architectures, CUDA and 3D rendering APIs like Direct3D and OpenGL a plus
- Good communication skills required
- Travel for on-site visits with developers and to conferences will be required.
- Position based in London, UK
Please send your CV and a brief covering email to Nikki Gravestock, Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively follow either link below to apply:http://careers.nvidia.com/pljb/global_jsp/applicant/DisplayJob/JobDetails.jsp?display=1&pljbHome=/nvidia/nvidiaemployment/applicant/index.jsp&id=4159