Senior C/C++/C# Engineer Seeks Contract Telecommute Projects

Job seekers and recruitment for game physics developers.
davegrundgeiger

Senior C/C++/C# Engineer Seeks Contract Telecommute Projects

Post by davegrundgeiger »

Hello, I'm a .NET/C# consultant and contract programmer seeking to transition to game / synthetic-world development.

My summary:

* 17 years C/C++/C# experience
* Author of O'Reilly books and MSDN Magazine and C/C++ Users Journal articles
* Speaker at Microsoft events
* Trainer
* Familiar with graphics, physics, and AI coding
* Formal education in matrix and linear algebra, probability, and physics
* Customer-oriented

My resume:
http://www.codenouveau.com/dave_grundgeiger.pdf

I received the following unsolicited comments from the one-year, full-time contract job I just finished:

“I think you have done an absolutely astonishing job at [this project] with very little direction. ... THANK YOU!!!!” (from the project's technical lead)

“You're a real pro and a good guy to work with. ... I will unreservedly and enthusiastically recommend you to anyone.” (from the project manager)

This was a mission-critical project for the company of over 900 employees and $2 million in annual revenue.

Available immediately.

Thanks very much for your time.

Dave Grundgeiger
davegrundgeiger

Re: Senior C/C++/C# Engineer Seeks Contract Telecommute Projects

Post by davegrundgeiger »

Resume updated. (Satisfied video-game customer added.)
http://www.codenouveau.com/dave_grundgeiger.pdf

Testimonial from the recently completed video-game project:

"Because our team was fully engaged in other tasks we needed someone able to jump in and start working with very little training. When Dave began working it was immediately clear that he was just that sort of programmer. Within one week he solved an issue that had been around for three months. His competence and professionalism brought a much-needed boost to our team. In the time that Dave worked with us, his calm confidence and professional demeanor impressed me. Dave remained calm and on track even in a highly charged atmosphere of a team going through crunch time. I highly recommend Dave Grundgeiger to any company in need of a professional, highly skilled programmer." --Mark Bryant, Managing Member, Solstar Games

Now seeking projects.